Virus Removal Services
So, how do I know if my computer is infected with a virus or malware?
You can't always tell, but here are a some symptoms of an infected computer:
- Your computer crashes (more than normal!)
- Your internet connection is slow (slower than normal!)
- You get an alert saying Windows is out of resources
- Your computer freezes and you have to keep re-booting it
If you've got any of these problems then you've got a problem whatever it is!
- Files and programs on your computer have been erased
- Your computer is sending out spam (hence your slow connection)
- Files have appeared on your computer and you didn't create them
Don't leave your computer with an infection. It's very likely to get worse over time. Viruses corrupt data, mess up your operating system and can infect other computers.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: 330-459-3123